1.TERMINATIONS ON DIFFERENT TYPES OF POWER CABLE.
- All types of cables end power 5KVolts and up require the installation of terminations at the ends to control (stress cone) the voltage stress and provide increased resistance to the arcs and paths. It is therefore important to resort to a professional and experienced workforce by the different products available on the market.
- 3M, Pfisterer, Tyco, Elastimold, G.W., Prismian, NKT, ABB, PLM...
2. SPLICES ON POWER CABLE
- Under an amendment to a cable network power, for economic reasons and / or constraints in place, it may be advantageous to keep the sections in good condition and make splices. That's why power companies have developed expertise GML for integrating a new cable network to network cable user requiring different types of splices.
- Transition joint between PILC and XLPE
- Transition joint from single-phase conductor to 3 phases conductors
- Live end cap on PILC cable, XLPE, 5-25 KVolts
3. DIELECTRIC TESTS
The test will validate the quality of dielectric insulation and accessories before powering up the cable.
4. EMERGENCY ROAD SERVICE
With its expertise and material resources, the GML utilities can meet the demands of their customers when cable breaking. The power companies keep in stock different materials: splices, terminations, accessories, etc...
GML companies do not hesitate to ally with other firms known to respond quickly to customer needs
5. LA THERMOGRAPHY
Infrared thermography is the process of capturing and analyzing thermal data from thermal imaging devices without physical contact.
Thermal imaging is a powerful diagnostic tool for preventive maintenance, detecting faults invisible to the eye. Thermography allows corrective actions on electrical equipment before breakage occurs. Thermography can measure electrical installations without any downtime. Thermal imaging can measure temperature differences accurately thereby determining what remedial action should be undertaken and when they should be taken. During the expertise, more information is collected and summarized in a comprehensive report.
6. PARTNERSHIP WITH CONSULTING ENGINEERING FIRM AND ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS
- Strategic Alliances (expertise and subcontracting). At GML we work with you to obtain favorable terms for new business development.
- Processing and Distribution Center inside and out, updating the primary metering equipment, transformers and others.
7. HEALTH AND SAFETY
Backed by an experienced technical team, our specialists of years of experience on different types of sites have developed methods and procedures supported by records of quality control.
For precision work, installation procedures documented and supported by checklists of quality and safety are used in construction. Our Customers have the assurance of a job well done responding to strict safety and quality reports.
click on the links to enlarge the sheets